Please read our refund policy very well
Our unlocks are guaranteed to work 100% if you provide us with accurate information during the order. If all the information you sent us are correct and you followed our unlocking instructions correctly but still not able to unlock your phone, please contact our customer support team. We will troubleshoot your issue and give you more specific instructions
Refunds will be given in the following cases
- UnlockMyPhoneGhana will refund the full payment as long as it is not for one of the cases outlined in below;
- The unlock code you requested for does not exist.
- Your order has lasted for 20 working days, and we have not been able to provide you with an unlocking code
- The unlock code is ready, but we did not deliver it to you within 30 days. (When your unlock code is ready, it is delivered to your email automatically. Until this email you cannot cancel your order).
- The unlocking code or instructions we gave you are incorrect.
If during the unlocking process the phone indicates that the code is incorrect, you, the customer must send an unedited video displaying the IMEI (by dialing *#06#) on screen and showing how you entered the code into the phone. The image must be clear enough to distinguish the keys and typed texts, and the entire phone must be visible at all times. If a mistake entering the code is viewed on the video, UnlockMyPhoneGhana will contact you the customer to inform you. If we confirm that the instructions/code we sent you are incorrect, we’ll refund your money. In any case, this will be the last resort, as in 99.99% of the time, our unlock codes are accurate.
Refunds will NOT be given in the following cases
- Your IMEI is blocked / blacklisted / stolen / lost.
- You provided an incorrect IMEI number.
- Your Mobile device is not GSM enabled. (that is, it’s a CDMA enabled device)
- You ordered from several unlocking companies and decided to ask for a refund from whomever didn’t notify you first that the unlock was compete. We incur costs on submission.
- Your Handset is already unlocked but you still placed an order with us. We incur costs on submission.
- You placed an unlocking order with the wrong network / carrier ( It’s the clients responsibility to identify which network/carrier his phone is locked to)
- Unlocks which don’t work due to blacklisting in the country, an Activation Lock on the device, or issues with the handset hardware e.g. No Sim or No Service are not eligible for refund as the unlock has been completed. Please ensure your handset is clean, has no activation lock, and works fine with a network sim it was originally locked to. If it doesn’t, we cannot be held liable.
- For Apple handsets – If your iPhone has an iCloud activation lock and you cannot activate it, you should contact the iPhone owner to remove the iCloud account or purchase an iCloud Removal from a provider. We will not refund a sim unlock which has been completed, on a device which you are unable to use due to an Activation Lock.
- Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying to use.
- Your phone is blocked or blacklisted (reported lost or stolen, unpaid bills, contract problems, etc).
- No video evidence is provided in which the code did not work.