UNLOCK YOUR PHONE IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
Permanently unlock your phone here in Ghana. No Rooting nor Jailbreak required, so phone warranty nor terms will not be void.
Fill the Request Form
Simply provide us with the IMEI, the make, model of the device and the network it is locked to.
Proceed to Checkout
Choose your payment method. We accept all Mobile Money and Credit Card payment.
Get your unlocking code
Unlocking code, with instructions is sent to your email. Type into phone, Voila! Enjoy your freedom
Why unlock your phone with UNLOCKMyPhone Ghana?
Brands We Work With
Unlock iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 (plus), 7, 6, SE, 5S up to 4
- We unlock your iPhone by white-listing your IMEI from Apple’s database. Other companies use a hacking method, Beware!!, Not only will it get re-locked, it might damage your iPhone.
- Upgrade to the latest iOS, sync with iTunes or restore. We guarantee your iPhone will not be re-locked. All features will work perfectly.
- Cheapest price in the market, 100% Legit, 100% Money-back guarantee.
- We support iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 (plus), iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 4; and all iOS versions.
- Place your unlock order with us, We’ll submit your IMEI to your carrier and Apple. Once your iPhone is unlocked we will send you a notification email.
- Simply connect your iPhone to a Wifi network, it will unlock automatically (works for iOS 7 or higher, use iTunes for iOS 6 or lower)
Our Phone Checking Services
This service checks the Country of origin of your mobile device and the Network to which it is locked to.
You’ll need this information in order to successfully unlock your device OR if you need to buy a used phone.
Find out if your phone has been blacklisted due to theft, loss or unpaid bill. If you’re about to buy a second-hand phone, or you’re not sure why you can’t make calls or connect to the Internet? Use this service to find out.
Use this service to find out if the Apple device you’re planning to buy or sell is iCloud locked.
Buying An iCloud locked apple device is equal to throwing your Money away
Unlock Samsung, Huawei, Nokia, Sony and any other device
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlocking your cell phone has multiple benefits: It increases the resell value and marketability of your phone by not restricting the resell to a specific carrier, it allows the handset to work worldwide. It eliminates roaming charges by allowing you to switch to a local carrier in the local region.
In order for your unlocking request to be processed correctly, please check the following:
- That your phone is in perfect working order and not broken.
- That your phone is neither blocked nor the IMEI reported as lost/stolen or unpaid bills. If you’re not sure, request for a phone check here.
- That your phone is GSM enabled and not CDMA.
- That you know the Make, model and network provider of the phone. If you’re not sure, request for a phone check here.
- That the phone’s original software has not be modified. We can only guarantee the service will work with the original software of the manufacturer and network provider. Contact Customer Support if you have any questions and/or doubts.
- IMEI (the first 15 digits that appear on screen after dialing *#06#, even if it was written down for you by someone).
- The phone can request the unlocking code.
- The phone still has unlocking attempts left. If not, it is possible the phone can be unlocked via cable.
- That it is not already unlocked.
- In the case of an iPhone, one that is not blocked with an Apple (iCloud) ID and password or the security option ‘Find my iPhone’. If this is the case, it will not be possible to unlock your phone.
- All passwords and security IDs, such as the PUK, PIN or Vodafone Protect, must be known. If not, it will not be possible to unlock your phone and we will be unable to issue a refund.
- For some makes additional information is required that can only be accessed by removing the battery:
– BlackBerry: PRD
– Alcatel: Provider or SRO, depending on the model
– Sony Ericsson: SN or Serial Number
Yes, it is legal to unlock your phone.
No, we just need you to fill the request form. We use the IMEI approach, the safest, easiest and the most reliable method recommended by Phone Manufacturers and Network Operators.
Yes, you can go ahead and use your phone until you receive the unlock code from us.
When the purchase price of the mobile phone to the consumer is subsidized with revenue from subscriptions, operators must recoup this investment before a subscriber terminates service. In order to secure their investments, GSM network provider’s implements a software feature called SIM Lock on the handset to prevent usage outside their network. Such subsidies are worth more than several hundred US dollars and that’s why carriers also charge an early termination fee; another way to recoup the subsidy investment.
Insert a SIM Card from a different carrier than the one your handset is using. When power up is complete the handset will display a message like those below if it’s SIM locked:
– Enter Subsidy Code
– Enter Unlock Code
– Incorrect Sim Card
– Insert Correct Sim Card
– Invalid Smart Chip
– Phone Restricted
– Sim Network Unlock Code
– Sim Network Unlock Pin
– Special Code Required
– Wrong Sim Card
– Network Lock Control Key
– Sim Password
– Incompatible Sim
– Enter Subsidy Pin